Friday, June 26, 2009

SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!


My summer so far is Grrrrrrrrreat, I think the funnest part of the summer so far is going to my grandma's house and when our cousins came from NM. I've gone swimming lots of times so far. And I hope we keep on swimming. We're going to go to the stadium of FIRE and we are going to seven peeks or lagoon and we might go to disneyland. I'm going to have a fun summer and have fun vacations.

4 comments:

  1. You're a lucky little girl, Sarah! I'm glad you are having such a fun summer. xoxo, caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sarah, It sounds like you are going to have an awesome summer. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun summer so far...and still so much to look forward to!!! I'm looking forward to seeing you at the family reunion. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to see you at the Sowards family reunion. We will also have some great fun. Love you so much and I am excited to see you all.

    ReplyDelete